Monday, August 8, 2011

FINALLY i remembered my PASSWORD~!!!!!

alhmdllh i finally i remembered my password to log in to my blog...... man its been ages since i updated my blog...... i mean its so long long ago, the earth had circle half way through...... ITS THAT LOOOONGGG2 time ago.....

well, since then, i think that's quite a progress on my life though...... like wat u asked?
well..... hmmm let me see....
 -i've got my rocket project running~!!!! (hurray for me....!!!)
 -my holiday is about to finish.....
 -i've got fatter..... ha2 (wonder how that happen....pfft)
 -pretty much thats it.....
 my life is kindda boring.... NOT~ i like it~ ^_^ (other than the getting fatter part la.....)

there's tons of stuff i want to upload n story2 bout tho...... till then.... bye~

7 comments:

  1. Simpan Saja password di handphone anda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha3.... betul gak tu.... jgn ilang handpon sudah.... he3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku mati2 ingat obe comment td, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haihh~ ptot la ak x nmpk2 hapdate dr ko..
    sengal laa~
    eh ko pose x? pose2 ni kurus la nnty haha.. jgn ko berbuka melantakl gilo suda le~

    ReplyDelete
  5. sara: ha3... tu ar sal...... lamer giler aku tak update, puase tak puase same jer.... adus..... ko amacam sihat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmg lama giloss~ hahah.. same ekh? aku cam bese.. sihat sentiasa! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha3.... tu ar, ingat aku nyer blog da kene delete ker per..... baguih ar ko sihat.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete